Sunday, June 21, 2009

Peek a Boo-I See You "Old Man"


Street Dancers in Guanjuato

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joy and Curtis,

    Sounds like you are having an exciting summer. Tristan wants to study abroad in a Spanish speaking country so I hope you can help him with that. Guadalajara and Buenos Aires are 2 places USC has programs. He says he wants to minor in Spanish. I admire you for immersing yourselves in the language and the culture- I would like to do that one day. Take care! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, so great to hear from you! Tristan needs to go to Guadalajara in my opinion. It's the real deal. Fantastic that he wants to minor in Spanish. He wrote me in Span. and like everything he does, it was exceptional! Would love to have you come here one day. Perhaps we could all come. That would be fun!

    ReplyDelete