Tuesday, June 23, 2009
La Senora y El Gato :)
As I have mentioned before, we eat our big meal during the week at the school at 3. La Senora is an excellent cocinera. She usually has such a pleasant disposition, but yesterday she was " Muy Enojada." The school cat, which I call Blackbeard due to this physical feature apparently really upset La Senora yesterday. Remember all my comments re: all the beautiful birds and all their beautiful songs....Well apparently yesterday "El Gato, or Blackbeard" had just had enough of all that optimistic chirping, perhaps he was ready for his siesta, "no se la razon" for his sudden desire, but regardless of his reasons or motivation, El Gato decided he would get him a bird. I was in the next room and suddenly heard all the beautiful chirping turn into "una sonida loca" Later, I was visiting with the two sisters who are studying here. Apparently while they were eating in the covered patio area, El Gato decided to get a bird. He accomplished his feat and brought it to La Senora. I am sorta glad I wasn't around when it first happened because La Senora was still "muy enojada" when we ate lunch at 3 o'clock. I saw her constantly grumbling at the cat, pointing her finger at him and saying, "Feo, feo!" When I asked La Senora about the incident she informed me that she had just fed the cat, that he wasn't hungry, and didn't even eat the bird. Well, all I've got to say I guess is I suppose a cat will be a cat, but I don't believe I would ever want to get on the bad side of La Senora. She is too good of a cocinera. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment